Tuesday 6 December 2011

... and another Frosty... Love them!!!

I was visiting my favourite blogs yesterday and find a card by Vicky Burdick that I love, and wanted to do something similar, well it is quite similar to tell you the truth but you want to learn from the good ones right???. I think her cards are beautiful. I have lots of favourite ladies out there in the stamping world and she is one of them. If you want to check her blog it in on my right side of the blog under "It's a stamp thing".  Here is mine:


For this card I used:

Cardstock: Cherry Cobler, Old Olive and Whisper White from SU
Designer Paper: O' Christmas Tree from Recolections at Michael's
Stamps: a very old "Holiday Hello" and "Many Merry Messages" both from SU
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black to ink the image and Cherry Cobler from SU for the sentiment.
Accessories: scallop round spellbinders, Martha Stewart's punches: Snowflake, mistletoe and I don't remember the border one. Copic Markers to colour and the jewel is from SU

5 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Your card is beautiful. I really like how you turned the snowflake into a flower by adding those leaves!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Nice layout and love the coloring.

Jacquel said...

What a cute card Carolina! Love the colors, your layout & adorable image...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

Melina said...

This is so pretty Carolina! I love the holly on the edge of the image. Great dp behind also! Beautiful :)

AnnMarie said...

Such an adorable card! That snowman is too cute and you dressed him up beautifully! Great card! :)